The I AM Attributes of Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Christ)
Brother Himie Pickett
The seven I AM Attributes of Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Christ) are found in the Gospel of John. The seven I AM Attributes of Yahshua are equivalent to the seven Redemptive names of YHWH: YHWH Nissi, YHWH Yireh, YHWH Rohe, YHWH Rapha, YHWH Tsidkenu, YHWH Shalom, and YHWH Shammah.
I AM in Hebrew is, YudHeyWadHey or YHWH. YHWH is the proper name of The Most High (God) (Exodus 3:13-15). Therefore, when Yahshua made the I AM Attributess, He was stating that He was/is/shall be YHWH.
The Seven I AM Attributes of Yahshua HaMashiach:
1. I am the bread of life John 6:35, 48, 51
2. I am the light of the world John 8:12; 9:5
3. I am the door of the sheep John 10:7, 9
4. I am the good shepherd John 10:11, 14
5. I am the resurrection and the life John 11:25
6. I am the way, the truth, and the life John 14:6
7. I am the true vine John 15:1
Study these seven attributes on your own. How are these attributes fulfilled in the life of Yahshua.
I use the shortened form of YHWH and Yahshua which is YAH to refer to the Father, Son, an Holy Spirit collectively. If we combine the Seven Redemptive Names of YHWH with the Seven I AM declarations of Yahshua HaMashiach, we have a clearer understanding of who and what YAH means to us.