Avoid Fools Except for The Purpose of Ministry
Avoid fools at all costs unless you are led by Ruach HaKodesh to share the Gospel. Fools can be no use to you, and they cannot be any use to themselves. The only hope for fools are Grace and receiving the Gospel.
Before I begin my Scriptual diatribe admonishing you to circucumvent (bypass) fools, I will first define what is a fool.
The Hebrew word for fool is eviyl. Pronunciation: ev·ēl
Outline of Biblical Usage:
– be foolish, foolish
– of one who despises wisdom
– of one who mocks when guilty
– of one who is quarrelsome
– of one who is licentious
Notice, the Hebrew word for fool, evel, is similar to the English word evil. Below are seven reasons to circucumvent fools. NOTE: The only reason to brook (tolerate) a fool is if you are led to do so by Ruach HaKodesh for the sake of ministry.
1. Fools don’t believe in YHWH. Their hearts are convinced that there is no YHWH. Unless a fool receives Grace and the Gospel, a fool is utterly lost.
Psalms 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.
Psalms 53:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God. They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.
2. Fools have no compunction (sorrow) for the wrong they do. A fool can orchestrate machinations (evil plans) against you and then laugh. The only hope for a fool is to repent and believe the Gospel (Mark 1:15).
Proverbs 10:23 Doing wrong is like a joke to a fool, but wisdom is pleasure to a man of understanding (understanding repentance and the Gospel).
3. My friend, if you know that you find yourself in the presence of fools abscond (leave secretly and immediately) now unless you know you are on assignment.
Proverbs 14:7 Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
Proverbs 17:20 Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly.
Proverbs 29:9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
4. Abscond from the presence of fools. Don’t try to reason with them in human intellect. It takes the Ruach HaKodesh to interact with a fool.
Proverbs 18:1 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 19:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
5. Everything a fool says is a snare (trap) to you. A fool answers everything from his or her foolishness. A fool is a tool of Satan and is used to kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10).
Proverbs 18:7 A fool’s mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.
Proverbs 18:13 If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame.
Proverbs 23:9 Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.
Proverbs 19:1 Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than one who is crooked in speech and is a fool.
Proverbs 19:3 When a man’s folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the Lord.
6. A fool doesn’t listen to his father’s instruction, and he surely won’t listen to you. The only hope for a fool is to receive Grace, be born again, and hear the voice of Father YHWH through the Gospel.
Proverbs 15:7 A fool despises his father’s instruction…
Proverbs 19:13 A foolish son is ruin to his father…
6. Don’t give a fool any resources over which YHWH has made you a husband (manager). The only fellowship you should have with the foolish is in preaching the Gospel (Romans 10:17, 2nd Corinthians 6:14, James 4:4).
Proverbs 21:20 Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man’s dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
7. A fool can NEVER give you a wisdom, and there will never be a Word from the Lord from a fool.
Proverbs 26:26 Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence.
The only hope for a fool is YHWH’s amazing Grace. We were all fools, but we received the Gospel message, we’re delivered, and now we are fools for Yeshua (1st Corinthians 1:27). Now Yeshua is using us to confound the wise (1st Corinthians 4:10).
1st Corinthians 6:8-11 But you yourselves wrong and defraud—even your own brothers! do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
My friend, avoid the foolish at any cost. You are not to be prideful because you have been delivered from foolishness. Be led of Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) to share the Gospel with the foolish.